Online Half-Day Seminar [3CPD]: Sophisticated Technology New Air Conditioning System : Magboost Technology (Chiller System)
ONLINE HALF-DAY SEMINAR
Sophisticated Technology New Air Conditioning System : Magboost Technology (Chiller System)
Date : 9 Oct 2020 (Fri)
Changed to : 13 Nov 2020 (Fri)
Time : 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Venue : Online Platform
Details of Online Login ID will be provided after registration
How to save energy for one commercial building? How to make your mechanical room automatic and smart? One solution will provide you all.
- Magnetic-bearing technology
- Back to back compressor Technology
- Midea Chiller Intelligent Control system Technology
Mr Roger Zou
Roger Zou received his bachelor’s degree in refrigerant engineering in 2004 from Guandong Ocean University. He is working as the large tonnage chiller senior product manager in Midea CAC with more than 15 years’ experience with Chiller R&D, technical and application. He focuses on the larger tonnage chiller product planning, product strategy, marketing promotion, key markets/customer development, market survey and technician professional ability promotion.
Prior to joining Midea, Roger was the Senior Engineer and Project Manager in York China. He joined York in 2004 as an engineer, senior engineer, project manager with responsibility for new global chiller product development, global project management and technical support. After York, Roger joined Emerson China in 2012 as Senior Engineer and Project Manager, with responsibility for new chiller product development for IDC, project management and chiller’s value chain platform startup.
He had published a paper (Testing and analysis of fan motor coil temperature rise) on the subject in distinguished publications and has been awarded by ASHRAE QATAR CHARPTER in 2016 for the presentation on VFD centrifugal technology.
R E G I S T R A T I O N
- Closing Date: Registration should reach us latest by 7 Oct 2020 or when registration is full, whichever is earlier.
- Last minute registration will NOT be accepted.
- Registered member participant shall attend the seminar himself/herself personally. In the event a representative has been sent to attend, the representative must be a member of the same grade, otherwise the difference in registration fee must be paid before admission is allowed.
- Attendance by representative will not be issued with the Certificate of Attendance.
- Participants are to login with FULL NAME as verification of Attendance for the whole duration of the event.
- Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If fail to attend the event, the fee paid will not be refunded.
Registration with Payment: on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis.
IEM Student & Graduate
IEM Senior >65 yrs old
Internet banking (GIRO) / Cash / Cheque make payable to “The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia” and bank-in to: CIMB BANK Account #: 80 0762026 7
*** Please e-mail Registration Form together with payment slip to us for our confirmation.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
I have read and understood the IEM’s Personal Data Protection Notice published on IEM’s website at http://www.myiem.org.my; and I agree to IEM’s use and processing of my personal data as set out in the said notice.