54th Annual General Meeting [4 CPD] ** Applicable for Penang Branch CORPORATE Members only*
10th Feb 2021
To All Corporate Members of IEM (Penang Branch)
NOTICE OF 54th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
NOTICE is hereby given that the 54th Annual General Meeting of The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (Penang Branch) will be held as follows:
Date : 26th March 2021 (Friday)
Time : 5.30pm (Registration)
Venue : Online platform / IEM Penang Secretariat* (depend on pandemic situation)
Members are requested to register to the IEM Penang’s Events Online Registration System (https://event.iempenang.org) not later than 23rd March 2021.
(The link to attend the meeting virtually will be emailed to the registered members 2 days before the event).
- Welcoming Address by the Chairman session 2019/2020
- Welcoming Address by the President of IEM
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 53rd Annual General Meeting held on 14th March 2020.
- Report by Hon. Secretary
- Report by Hon. Treasurer
- To approve session 2020 audited Annual Statement of Accounts
- Matters arising
- Announcement of Office-bearers for session 2021/2022
- Incoming Chairman’s Address
- Other matters (of which has received by the Secretariat on or before 1st March 2021)
Your presence will contribute to the success of this meeting. If we do not hear from you by 23rd March 2021, we will assume that you are unable to attend the meeting.
Ir. Dr. LEO CHOE PENG, BCN
B.Eng (Hons), Ph.D., MIEM, P.Eng. (Chemical),
IEM (Penang Branch)