[AGM-4CPD] NOTICE OF 53rd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
CPD/PDP Hours: 4
Ref. No.: IEM19/PG/594/AGM
Dear IEM Penang Branch Members
NOTICE is hereby given that the 53rd Annual General Meeting of The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (Penang Branch) will be held on 14 March 2020 (Saturday), 11.00am at IEM Penang Secretariat.
We also wish to inform that on 14 March 2020, there are 2 Pre-AGM talks as stated below. All members are welcome to participate and refreshment will be served in the morning, thus do come in earlier.
The Programme on 14 March 2020 is as follows:
09.00am Registration & Refreshment
09.30am Online IEM (Penang Branch) Registration Talk
10.00am 2019 Distinguished Engineer’s Legacy Lecture
11.00am 53rd AGM
- Welcoming Address by the Chairman session 2018/2019.
- Welcoming Address by the President of IEM.
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 52nd Annual General Meeting held on 29 March 2019.
- Matters arising therefrom.
- To receive the Annual Report for session 2019.
- To approve session 2019 audited Annual Statement of Accounts.
- Announcement of Office-bearers for session 2020/2021.
- Appointment of two (2) Internal Auditors.
- Any other matters (of which due notice to be received by the secretariat on or before 6 March 2020).
Please do take note that this AGM is strictly for IEM Penang Branch ACTIVE Members only.
Members are requested to confirm reservation by returning the Reply Form to the Secretariat not later than 6 March 2020.